22.01.2012

last Friday night...

...at "Eigenart"-club!

But let me thank you before I am talking about my Friday-party-night...
thanks soooo much, Sweeties - blogging since the 1st of January and 10 followers! *Kiss Kiss Kiss*
So... last Friday I went to a little club in Lüdenscheid, called "Eigenart" and I was very positive surprised - the club is small but the atmosphere was great and the music also. (No surprise - a friend of mine was DJ'ing)

I got ready for party:

 Eyes: Sugarpill "Midori" - Kiko "158" -essence holographic effect "Mystic Lemon" - MAC "Shimmer moss" - P2 "blackest black" liquid eyeliner - essence crystal eyeliner "Galaxy"

I tried my newest wig - i love that double-colored style :)
 Pat and me were the first time at "Eigenart", some of my friends were already there when we arrived...
Friedi liked my cat-hat :D it's sitting well on him :D
Meeow + Friedi

miss purple, miss violet and mister Friedi :D

The cutiest kitty-Kati ever :D

Raffaele looked a little bit... baked :D

say hello to Horst, the hatbag :D

Hugs & Kisses
yours
Meeow

Kommentare: