22.01.2012

send me a box full of beauty...

...and make Meeow happy :D

yesterday my first box of beauty from Douglas arrived me - a monthly subscribtion of some selected beauty culture-samples and one original sized product.
everything in a sweet turquoise box I can re-use for my nail-polish and eyeshadows ^^
 and that was inside the box - besides a 10%-discount ticket for my next order: 
* a beauty-drink from ocóo - its an anti-ageing and skin care drink with antioxidants (wow - juice that makes you gorgeous :D) - tastes a little bit like grandma's selfmade elderberry-juice - and I think it has the same effect ^^
* Roberto Cavalli perfumed body lotion - nice fragrance - but a little bit too much perfumed for me 
* Annayake  - soin réparateur extrême - special skincare for delicate and stress-damaged skin, the cream itself is very rich and non-oily and perfect for me: without any perfume - a great pity that Annayake is soooo expensive....
* Venus - moisturizing cream - its the original-size-item in this box - it is with red algae extract and avocado oil - perfect - my cream was empty :D
* Isa Dora eyeshadow - 12 "purple" - a very nice shimmering grey-violet eyeshadow and nice texture:
love it!
 and Douglas made my cat happy too.... Luna loves the turquoise wrapping-paper :D
  I am already curious about the next box - next month....

Wish you all a great start into the new week!!!
Hugs & Kisses 
yours
Meeow

Kommentare:

  1. Boah du alte hast den Lidschatten in lila...... Da sammelst du aber viele Boxen an^^

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. :P na ich dachte auch, ich bekomme jetzt den rosastichigen... aber ich würde selbst den nehmen ^^ och, man kann nie genug Boxen haben :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Zwei meiner Mädels haben den Lidschatten in Kakhi. Ich find die Glossybox boxen schöner. Die haben so einen schönen Deckel^^

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. uuuuuh... khaki... da kann ich ja froh sein ^^ jaaa... Glossybox ist auch toll... aber ein Abo reicht erstmal ^^

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Mir ja auch. Hatte ja erst beide.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. auch wenn ichs mir grad ned leisten kann, find ichs trotzdem schade das man die kiste nedmehr abbonieren kann *snüff*

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. also ich habe sie erst letztens abonniert - die gibts immer mal wieder... wahrscheinlich müssen die jetzt erstmal wieder die Warteliste abarbeiten... ^^

    AntwortenLöschen