18.02.2012

I want Kitsch...

...cause girls need kitsch!


On Tuesday I went with Pat to "Ostermann Trends" - just to buy some shoe-shelves... and I came back with a little bit unneeded but - in my opinion- needful things...

The market place on the lower floor is crammed with unneccessary stuff - the right place to be for someone like a little Meeow.

I was on kitsch-cloud nine.

Good for me and my wallet, that Pat was with me, so I didn't swoop for all stuff.

But I saw so much kitschy things: a pink rhinoceros-head for the wall, a skull-telephone (but without a display and not cordless - thats why I didn't bought it), a coffemug with revolver-handle, brain-freeze-icecube-maker, tins that look like cupcakes, 3d-posters, pink birdcages and and and and....

But beside the shoe-racks, also some little things winded up in my shopping-cart:

...a skull-curtain I wanted for so long! On Saturday it's time for assembling.
*click for curtain*

...a second Jewellery-Judy for my thousands of earrings (my first one is totally overloaded). Cheetah-dress!!! *love*
 
...some pretty violet candle bulbs - I love the light that they shed...

 
...a doormat - for our sweet sweet home!
 
...some silver Indian bowls and plates for my jewellery and my make up...
...and: white acrylic color - for what? For everything I want to smarten up ...
...for example the new shoe-shelves... what do you think? Should I smarten them up with a little white paint? With skeletons or bones or something like this...

Hugs and kisses
yours
Meeow

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen