19.02.2012

Send me a box full of beauty #2...

...or: my second box of beauty!

Yes, on Saturday my second Douglas box of beauty arrived Meeow mansion - full with interesting stuff and lots of beauty treatments...
 from left to the right: 
* Charlotte Meentzen - facial cream set "Natur pur"
* Kiehl's - Midnight recovery concentrate
* Dr. Scheller - Calendula handbalm (nothing really special - calendula handbalms always remind me on my granny, who collected them - the typical handbalms you get as a little gift in a german pharmacy)
* Hugo Boss - Boss Orange shower gel (I love the fragrance and just take a shower with it - so nice!)
* Santaverde - Aloe Vera creme medium
 the box of Charlotte Meentzen includes two products - one for the day and one for the night
The day care is moisturizing, the night care is rich. I like natural cosmetic and I am interested in testing them. The creams are made with natural oils and the day care is supposed to be a perfect base for make-up. I like the fragrance of them - they scent so... green and fresh ^^
 And another natural beauty product: the Santaverde aloe vera cream. It's the original size product for this month. The particular fact is, that Santaverde uses aloe vera juice instead of water in its cream. A double pro is that Santaverde has the BDIH seal and the leaping bunny on their products. ;)
The texture of the cream is very light and the fragrance is nice and green - you only need a little bit to apply it on your face - and my skin feels so soft the whole day since I used it. hmmmmm ^^
 The Kiehl's midnight recovery concentrate looks like a pharma product in its vial.
Its a replenishing elixir of pure essential oils. I think I will try it this night - I am interested if it repairs my skin as they promise...
What products you would like to try?

Hugs and kisses
yours 
Meeow

Kommentare:

  1. Ich mag die Kiehl's-Produkte immer ganz gern. Und das Serum ist wider Erwarten echt ergiebig!
    Mir war die Box etwas zu Creme-Lastig, aber immerhin kann ich sie alle brauchen, da ich normalerweise sehr trockene Haut habe und alle Sälbchen passen. Und "repaired" werden muss ich ed immer. :-D

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. das stimmt - ich war auch diesmal ein wenig enttäuscht, weil soviel Cremezeugs drin ist... aber andererseits war ich echt so zufrieden, dass sie diesmal viele Naturprodukte reingepackt haben... und Kiehl's wollte ich eh mal testen ^^ bin gespannt was das Zeug kann :D und ich brauche auch immer was zum repairen... verdammte schuppig-ölige-Zickhaut :D

      Löschen
  2. It's really a great and useful piece of info. I'm glad that
    you simply shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this.
    Thank you for sharing.
    Stop by my homepage - click here

    AntwortenLöschen