...or: my second box of beauty!
Yes, on Saturday my second Douglas box of beauty arrived Meeow mansion - full with interesting stuff and lots of beauty treatments...
from left to the right:
* Charlotte Meentzen - facial cream set "Natur pur"
* Kiehl's - Midnight recovery concentrate
* Dr. Scheller - Calendula handbalm (nothing really special - calendula handbalms always remind me on my granny, who collected them - the typical handbalms you get as a little gift in a german pharmacy)
* Hugo Boss - Boss Orange shower gel (I love the fragrance and just take a shower with it - so nice!)
* Santaverde - Aloe Vera creme medium
the box of Charlotte Meentzen includes two products - one for the day and one for the night
The day care is moisturizing, the night care is rich. I like natural cosmetic and I am interested in testing them. The creams are made with natural oils and the day care is supposed to be a perfect base for make-up. I like the fragrance of them - they scent so... green and fresh ^^
And another natural beauty product: the Santaverde aloe vera cream. It's the original size product for this month. The particular fact is, that Santaverde uses aloe vera juice instead of water in its cream. A double pro is that Santaverde has the BDIH seal and the leaping bunny on their products. ;)
The texture of the cream is very light and the fragrance is nice and green - you only need a little bit to apply it on your face - and my skin feels so soft the whole day since I used it. hmmmmm ^^
The Kiehl's midnight recovery concentrate looks like a pharma product in its vial.
Its a replenishing elixir of pure essential oils. I think I will try it this night - I am interested if it repairs my skin as they promise...
What products you would like to try?
Hugs and kisses