10.03.2012

POTW #5 green glittery leo...

...with Nyx and P2 :)

Hey sweeties :)

today I go out for dinner with Pat and my family - and I've done my nails for the evening - green+glitter+leopard - my favorite combination ;)

these are the "ingredients" for today :) (from left to right and in order of the layers on my nails)
* P2 color victim - 232 shockful
* NYX - 133 luscious green
* P2 color victim - 210 eternal
* NYX - 163 enchanted forest
* P2 - nail art top coat

the leopard is made with Konad stencil template

Hope you liked it :)

Have a great saturday!
Hugs & kisses
yours
Meeow

Kommentare:

  1. Sieht klasse aus!
    ....und ich bin soooo neidisch auf den günen Glitzer-Lack von NXY...mag den auch haben ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hihi danke Liebes :) Gibts die NYX Lacke nicht auch bei Douglas? Ich habe meine zwar aus den USA, aber die kriegste doch hier auch für wenig Geld :)

      Löschen
  2. This is a great manicure and you have beautiful nails!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. thank you so much <3 and thanks for following my blog :)

      Löschen