05.03.2012

the tale of the sugarskull-princess...

...or: how Meeow rediscovered aquarelle...

Hey sweeties!

After years I dig out my aquarelle colors and my sketchbook - since some days I have a totally creative drive (probably because its almost spring?) - and the first idea was to draw and paint something like sugarskulls - and I love drawing women - so I combined these things...

Here are the first results of my WIP (work in progress):
the pencil sketches...
after years - first steps with watercolor....
my vehement critic... Luna de la Peluche
tadaaaaa...the result of spending 2 evenings with watercolor - not finished at all - I think about a nice background and I have to draw up the details - but I hope you like it... ^^

Have a great start into the week
hugs & kisses
yours
Meeow

Kommentare: