01.04.2012

Meeow is dressing up...

... for Death Cultures :)

Hey sweeties!

Yesterday I visited to Death Cultures Party in Wuppertal - it was a great evening with excellent music and good friends!
And that's the look of the evening:
 
I tried out my new Sleek Curacao Palette this evening and the first time I've done my eyebrows with gel-eyeliner instead of liquid eyeliner.
The dress is homemade sewn and printed by me - its some years old but I rarely worn it - but it fits like on the first day :D *yeah*
first tries of doing a half-moon-manicure...

Wish you all a wonderful and sunny Sunday!
Hugs'n'Kisses
yours
Meeow

Kommentare:

  1. Ohhh du siehst so süüß aus. Irgendwie Oldschool^^ Und so schlank!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. aaaaaaaaaaaawwwww ^^ manchmal muss es auch mal oldschool sein ^^ aber schlank? wenn du wüsstest, wie ich mit Bauchweghosen, engen Strumpfhosen und Korsetts mogeln kann :D

      Löschen
  2. Mir fehlt hier der "gefällt mir"-Button :-) Und du siehst wirklich voll schlank aus!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. You look lovely and I really like your eyebrows! Great nails too!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. wundervolles Outfit, gefällt mir wirklich sehr. haste ne neue Leserin <3

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hihi dankefein :) und danke fürs Mitlesen ;) Btw: hast auch ne neue Stalkerin ;) LG Meeow

      Löschen
  5. Das Kleid ist toll, musste ich jetzt wirklich mal sagen :)

    Liebste Grüße
    Ina

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. oooooh dankeschön :) das freut mich <3

      Löschen
  6. amazing outfit and makeup! you're very beautiful! Meoow! :D <3

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. aaaaawwww Sweetie - you make me blushing - thanks a lot :-*

      Löschen
  7. Such an awesome look! I love the green details <3.

    AntwortenLöschen