17.04.2012

Time for yummy stuff...

...todays dinner: Creamy vegan mushroom soup!

Hey sweeties,

it's been a long time since I blogged a yummy recipe.
Today I tried a new recipe - the creamy vegan mushroom soup. Even if its vegan, Pat (my little carnivorous plant) liked it :)
You need: (for 4 persons)

600 g mixed mushrooms (I choosed brown and white fresh mushrooms)
2 onions
2 tbs. vegetable fat (I used Sojola)
500 ml vegetable stock
250 ml soy cream
minced parsley
salt & fresh ground pepper
balsamic vinegar
some slices of white bread, cubed
Olive oil

First chop the onions into fine cubes and sauteé them in the hot vegetable fat. Cut the mushrooms into big cubes and add them to the onions. Let it roast gently. Then add the vegetable stock and the soy cream and let it stir at low temperature for 20 minutes. If you like, strain the soup - I only strained it a little - I like chunky pieces in my soup. Season the soup with parsley, salt, pepper and balsamico.

For the croutons heat some olive oil and brown the cubed bread into it - I added some herbs to the croutons - you can also add garlic or pepper or almonds or whatever you want... ^^

Serve the soup together with hot croutons...
Bon appetit ^^

Hugs'n'Kisses
yours
Meeow

Kommentare:

  1. Hmmm...die hätte ich jetzt gern! :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Na dann los - so ein paar Pilze und n bissel Creme zum Kochen ist doch schnell besorgt... oder soll ich die mal für dich zubereiten? <3

      Löschen