01.05.2012

Meeow loves Yumi...

...and black roses... and glitter!!!

Hey sweeties!

Last weekend my Yumi bag arrived Meeow-mansion - I got a voucher as a birthday gift from Brands4Friends and 2 days before the deadline of the voucher ended, they had one of my favourite brands there in stock.
I didn't hesitate and ordered a heart bag - and I paid only 6 € in addition to the voucher.
Even though I am no big fan of gold, I fell in love with this cute bag - it's tiny but enough space for the wallet, my makeup-bag and sunglasses... ^^
rosy ruffles ... so sweet

white polkadots on blue ground

look how it sparkles - the roses are covered with silver glitter...
Wish you all a great Tuesday evening!
Hugs'n'Kisses
yours
Meeow

Kommentare:

  1. Auf die musst du ganz doll aufpassen! Sonst klau ich sie dir .. ^o^

    Liebste Grüße♥
    Neko
    http://dunkelfilm.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen