04.07.2012

Paris - je te regarde...

Hey sweeties!
Yesterday Pat booked our 3-days-trip to Paris to visit this beautiful city and ...of course ... the Tim Burton exhibition! I am so happy about it and so curious - in 2 and a half weeks we are going to hit the road to France :)
I will report about my impressions and the Burton-exhibition at the Cinèmathèque francaise when I am back home...

I just bought a guide book yesterday and now it's time to improve my rusty knowledge of French (had it 5 years in school but too long ago to speak it well)

Au revoir!
Embrassements&Baiser
vos
Meeow

Kommentare:

  1. Oha Neid:D
    Ich will gaaanz viele Bilder und so und wenn möglich auch von der Tim Burton Ausstellung!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ich werde mein Bestes geben und so viel wie möglich knipsen :) :) :)

      Löschen