28.07.2012

Paris...mon amour!

...tu me manques!

Hey sweeties -
I am back from a beautiful trip to the city of love... and i fell in love with Paris! I love the old places, the flair, the little cafés ... and I met a lot of nice people there (*wave* Karine and David) and I polished up my knowledge of French - (it gives me incentive to speak french better soon!

Our hotel was in Malakoff, a suburb of Paris - and it was very pretty and comfortable and the Metro was within easy reach - the staff there was so nice and helpful and we will return the next time we visit Paris.

We've seen a lot of places like the Eiffeltower, Sacre Coeur, Notre Dame, Pont Neuf, Tour Montparnasse, Grand Palais, la cinematheque francais (to see the Tim Burton exposition), Marais, Montmartre, Ile de la cité and so much more. We enjoyed the good food in the little cozy restaurants and tried french beer. And on our last evening we visited "The black dog" a metal bar (thanks a lot to Sandrine from Blood is the new Black for the great trip-tips by the way  ♥) - it was such a nice evening with new friends and a lot of cider for me - in the night we sank drunk in our hotel bed

I am totally sure, that it wasn't the last time for me to stay in Paris for some days... JE REVIENS! 

And now - here are some expressions for you:
le tour eiffel - photographed from the 56th floor - it was an incredible view over the city
yum yum... Pizza "Montmartre" in a restaurant in Montmartre :)
beautiful front of a house somewhere in Montmartre
Notre Dame
gargoyles at Notre Dame....
Ile de la cité
Sacre Coeur
have a little break for my tired feet...
I loved that leo seats in the hotel lobby
Tim Burton exposition  
Hope you liked my pics :)
embrassements et baisers
Meeow

Kommentare:

  1. Toooolleee Fotos! Da bekommt man schonwieder Reisefieber ^.^

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. jaaaa - ich könnte auch glatt sofort wieder dort hin fahren ... ich vermisse Paris ;)

      Löschen
  2. Antworten
    1. thank you so much, sweetie <3 it was such an awesome time there - hope I will return to Paris as soon as possible :)

      Löschen
  3. I happy to see you like Paris :D It's such a nice town ^^. And you're lucky, I think you had the best weather of all July XD.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. yeah we had so much luck - the weather was so great - friday was a bit cloudy but thats okay :D and thanks sooooo much for your tipps - the black dog is a great place - met there new friends! Hope to get back soon there <3

      Löschen
  4. Hachja alles Orte die ich aus dem Französisch Unterricht noch kenne:)

    Irgendwann werd ich da auch mal ne Tour machen,allein weil ich es im Unterricht alles hatte und schon ewig Französisch als Sprache hatte:)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Lach - ja, die meisten Orten kamen auch in meinem Französischschulbuch vor :) Mach das mal - Frankreich ist wirklich wunderhübsch - nicht nur allein Paris ! :)

      Löschen