08.07.2012

some little things ...

...I really needed... really!!! :D

Hey sweeties -
- I actually gave myself a shopping-forbiddance before I am going to enter Paris ... but a collective order is always too seductive - so I get some nice things from my favourite Polish online shop ^^ (klick here for Restyle.pl)
awesome skeleton bracelet - but I must admit that this time I am not satisfied with the quality - the black varnish is crackeling and even though its a free size I think its a bit too tight for me... but I will wear it the next time I am off for a party :)
I love these faux leather gloves - I think they have something like Gaga... I like the sweet bow with its rivets... totally rock'n'roll ^^
Aaaaaaand: a closeup of my new Addams Family shirt! Love love love! 

okay - now I promise - I won't go shopping again until I am in Paris ^^

Hugs'n'Kisses
yours 
Meeow

Kommentare:

  1. die haben schon schöne sachen... aber ich bin immer so vorsichtig bei auslandsbestellungen. wie funktioniert das da mit dem bezahlen (und meinen die mit zt deren polnische währung?)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ich zahle immer via Paypal und wenn du die Seite in Englisch anzeigen lässt, ist alles in Euro umgerechnet ;)

      Löschen
  2. I like restyle, though it can be hit and miss with their stuff. I was eyeing that hand bracelet but if it's tight on you it will be for me :P And I'm on a shopping ban too, well for a month or so, lol. Im trying to save up for some boots and clothes for an outfit to go to a gig. :D

    Clairey x

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. you can bend the rings on the skeleton hand but i think the gummy-strips are a bit short...
      I wish good luck to you to endure the shopping-ban :) - I hope I dont overstress my creditcard, when I am in Paris :D

      Löschen
  3. I have the same problem with that bracelet. The black chipped off from just trying it on! Sweetie is going to repaint the chipped areas and apply a coat of clear resin. I hope that will solve the problem so I can wear it.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. thats a good idea with repainting it and applying a coat - I will try that too :) thanks for the tipp :) yes its the same here - it crackeled from the first time i tried it on ... -.-'

      Löschen
  4. Awww you have yourself a lovely top, i have it too is so adorable <3

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. yes - i saw it on your blog too :) its awesome ^^

      Löschen
  5. sag mal wiefallen denn die shirts von denen aus , ich bin echt unentschlossen :D normalerweise trage ich m/l

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. die fallen recht normal aus - im Gegensatz zum Pencilskirt mit dem Skellettaufdruck ;) - ich trage meist 40/42 und da passt L ganz hervorragend :)

      Löschen