20.09.2012

cheaply Halloween?

or: Tedi is sometimes a little treasure chest...

Hey sweeties
from time to time I sneak a peak at the local Tedi-store for  getting my hands on some bargains there...
For all non-German-readers: Tedi is a chain of discount stores here in Germany.
Sad to say that the Halloween-boom isn't so big in Germany - so the Halloween-stuff is very rare to find - but this time I found some stuff for alltogether 5,50 € *yay*
some evil window stickers (rats and bloody bones - really cheesy so nothing really special :D), nails stickers and a sparkling spider necklace....
love these nail stickers... the little coffins are glowing in the dark and the rats and the witches are glittering (bad flashlight kills all glitter) - can't wait to try them on my nails...
and this baby for only 1,50 €
 love it - it is covered with black rhinestones and its sparkling so nice - happy about this bargain ^^
so - do you also take a sneakpeak on discounter-stores? Or do you avoid those junk shops?
Hugs'n'Kisses
yours
Meeow

Kommentare:

  1. Cool finds! I found gorgeous bat earrings last year at Bijou Brigitte, it was a real treat since Halloween stuff is hard to come by in Finland also. I'm hoping you will post a ton of pics of the manicure you do with the stickers :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. yes its so hard here too - only some bigger shops have some little displays in store... its so sad...
      I hope I will find a bit time to test the little coffins soon - maybe on Halloween when I am in Cologne for the Hell Nights Tour :)

      Löschen
  2. I adore that spider necklace, such a great find! I also really love those nail stickers! I came across some bat ones on eBay which have tempted me quite a bit! I think I may have to get a pack as they're so cheap and perfect for Halloween! I also like a good nose around discount stores at Halloween, most of the time they sell really tacky stuff but on the odd occasion something good does crop up! I'm going Halloween décor shopping this weekend! ~♥~

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. yeeeees its such a cute spider - I am totally happy that it was there for only 1,50 € :D
      Oooooh I hope you will find some great things for Halloween - I am a bit envy that you are living in the UK - they have so much great things on Halloween in stores. I was in England Halloween 2 years before and I got into a little shopping frenzy at the stores :D

      Löschen
  3. Love it! I always hit up the discount stores right after Halloween for cheap gothy jewelry. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I am envy that you are living in USA :D I would shop until I drop on Halloween :D <3

      Löschen
  4. The nailstickers are really cute, I would love to have those little coffins :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Maybe I find more of those nailstickers and put it in my Giftbox for my planned 100-readers-blog-giveaway ;)

      Löschen
  5. Antworten
    1. Dann musst du dich sputen - die meisten Tedis sind schon total abgegrast... hab z B in verschiedenen Tedis in Dortmund und Iserlohn nur noch Restbestände finden können...

      Löschen