23.09.2012

Jeffrey brings down my passions...

or: Meeow on shoe-cloud-nine ♥
(not only figuratively :D)

Hey sweeties,
my last week was hard, exhausting and I had some moments I felt very tiny and weak... but then on Thursday a big package arrived me and I felt like a little child on christmas morning ^^ 
As you know I've bought a new car but lucky I am my budget allowed me to buy some new shoes for my "Mia" (winter-tires ^^) and some new shoes for Meeow 
I was longing for soooooo long for these shoes - now they are mine ♥ First I planned to buy some fake Litas - but with size 40 you hardly have a chance to get some for those big feet... its nearly impossible (or the sellers of those fake-Litas don't ship to Germany)
 I was a bit afraid of the heel height and the plateau but I've read so much about the comfort of Jeffrey Campbell's Litas - and it's true - they are very comfy and I think my feet would endure a long partynight in these shoes :)
I cannot wait to wear them with an adequate outfit
Hugs'n'Kisses
yours
(now available in height 188 cm ;) )
Meeow

Kommentare:

  1. Gorgeous! The spiky Litas are very pretty, and I'm sure they fit you well! I really like the comfort, I have purple suede ones without spikes, and they are made of super soft leather and the platform makes them really comfy. Congrats on new shoes, always a thing to celebrate! ;P

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. oh yes - I saw your purple Litas on your blog - soooo beautiful. And yes, you are right, I am amazed how comfy they are. Love them so much :)

      Löschen
  2. Amazing :D If I had shoes like that, I'd be so scared to damage them *_*

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. oh they are very stout - I heard from other Lita-owners, who worn their shoes on snowy winter nights and long festival weekends and nothing harmed them :)

      Löschen
  3. That boots are just dream-like,
    Great choice, i love that model that as both big and little spikes, how about quality, do you think they will last a lot? It's a doubt i have about them, because of the heel, I feel its not very strong, am I wrong? Hope so,I so need ones on my future.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. oh the quality is really high-end - the leather is very soft and they perfectly fit and feel very comfy and the heel is very very strong and I feel very safe on the platforms - I think they will accompany me a long long time :)

      Löschen
  4. I have admired these shoes far too many times but I have a fear of heels that are so high! I would love to own them purely to stare at! I have seen a few of the knock-off JC Spiked Litas but they don't really compare - half of them don't have quite as many spikes and the JC leather looks so soft! They are just gorgeous! JC shoes are an art form! ~♥~

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. oh sure - I am also a woman, who doesnt feel safe on high heels - but I've heard so much about the comfort of Litas - so I tried them and I am so positively surprised - I think I could walk in them 24 hours a day :D And yes: the leather is really really soft - feels like a cozy cloud on my feet ^^

      Löschen
  5. Too beautiful. You can never have too much pretty shoes, can you? ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. thats soooo true :) pretty shoes are a must-have ^^

      Löschen