21.10.2012

[Face of the day] Lost sounds time...

...and again and again violet and green!  
Hey sweeties!
Last friday was Lost Sounds-time...
I know I've been a bit boring with my eyemakeup the last times *lol* I always use my violet and my green eyeshadows - haha - but I am looking forward for some new colors for my "small" eyeshadow-collection - I am waiting yearningly for my orders of the LE from sugarpill - the @#$%! eyeshadow *click here* and the limecrime Alchemy duochrome eyeshadow palette *take a look* - hope the shipment will be fast... so curious of trying them soon!
So - here is my look of last Friday:
 I used following products:
Eyes:
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils in Milk and Black Bean
Sugarpill eyeshadow - Midori
Sleek palette - Curacao
Sleek palette - Acid
essence - gel eyeliner Midnight in Paris
P2 eyecatcher 2 in 1 mascara + eyeliner - 030 bamboo garden
Lips:
Sleek True Colour lipstick - amethyst
Lime Crime carousel gloss - Kaleidoscope
 
 
 
okay okay I promise - my next face of the day will be something without purple and green ;) (damn I really love those colors!)
 
wish you all a great start into a new week!
 
Hugs'n'Kisses
yours
Meeow

Kommentare:

  1. Zu Recht, die Farben stehen dir ganz fantastisch =)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. You look amazing and I love your skull scarf! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. thank you so much dear :-* the scarf is from Primark ;)

      Löschen
  3. Antworten
    1. ich bin ja gern mal scary :D dankefein Liebelein :-*

      Löschen
  4. Awesome! I love the green and purple together!

    AntwortenLöschen