03.10.2012

[Look of the day] Party on a Tuesday evening...

...and some batwinged eyes...

Hey sweeties,
yesterday Pat and I were at a party at a tiny club near Cologne and met some friends, listened and danced to the great music and had some drinks. For all non-Germans who are reading my blog: today its a Holiday here in Germany ;)
I tried out my new eyeliner, wore my new spiked Litas and my newest tights-haul from Primark...
I thought about getting a little twist in my eyemakeup, so I painted some batwings ... inspired by a Lady, I saw on makeupbee.com.
I will post a tutorial soon to show you how to draw those little batwings easily ;)
 ombre-lips with barry m. amethyst lipstick in the center and the great lumene-lipgloss I got from Karoliina
 
 
after my last bow-tights were shreddered by our washingmachine, I bought these tights at Primark - really love them.
It was the first time to go out with my new Litas
 
today, after a cozy bubblebath and a fresh facemask, I am couching and enjoying some baked-apple-tea and watching documentaries... Yay! A free day in the middle of the week is awesome!
 
So, dear German readers - how do you spend your free Wednesday? 
Hugs'n'Kisses
yours
Meeow

Kommentare:

  1. Oh dear, awesome outfit and makeup! I'd really fancy the tutorial, if you bothered. :) Holidays always appreciated, we should make more days holidays here in Finland, I have some pretty good ideas for that...

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. thank you soooo much <3
      I hope I will have some time next weekend for doing that tutorial :)
      Oh yes - I really would appreciate more holidays here in Germany too :D you can never have enough free days ;)

      Löschen
  2. I love your outfit. Also, wow what a necklace! Unexpected, but charming and it fits your outfit just right.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. thank you soooo much - and thanks also for following my blog <3

      The pendant of the necklace is a brooch I bought at restyle.pl :) its one of my favourite pieces :)

      Löschen
  3. Where can i start?
    Let me first that hair looked amazing, quite pin-upish, i loved it, and that skirt + litas + restyle acessories combo killed me :P very party-like.
    About that stockings *sigh* i have the same ones from primark, i will probably will go there and take another pair, because i managed to kill mine on the first use.
    My wednesday gone by working, but tomorow it's and holiday here in Portugal, and luckily I am home till monday, so i ll have to make it worth it.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. aaawww thank you soooo much... I tried this hairstyle the first time - I didn't know what to do with my hair so i made two puffy bear-ears and touseled them a bit and added a simple roll in front :)
      Oh yes... I am a little klutz with my stockings - I often shredder mine by wearing them only for one time - but this time they stand the party ^^
      oooooh long weekends are the best - enjoy it :)

      Löschen
  4. Oh dear! YOu look so darn cute!! Love the little batwings you painted!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. thank you soooo much dear, you put me to the blush <3 :-*

      Löschen
  5. Loooooove your outfit but most of all your makeup is amazing and i surely have to try it one day :D You look lovely dear <3

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. thank you soooo much, sweetheart :-* I am curious about how your batwinged-makeup will look <3

      Löschen
  6. tolles Outfit und cooles Make up ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. aaaawwww ganz lieb Danke dafür ... und fürs Blog-Verfolgen natürlich auch <3

      Löschen
  7. That outfit is great! Must love that skeleton thing, oh my <3.
    Also, very cool eye make-up :3

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. thank you soooo much <3 I will post a tutorial of my batwinged makeup soon :)

      Löschen
  8. Wahhhwaahhhwahahhhhh! das Make Up mit den Fledermausflügelchen ist ja oberst toll :-D

    AntwortenLöschen