01.10.2012

POTW #13 - violet ombre nails

Haven't I mentioned that I am addicted to violet?
 
Hey sweeties...
it's been a while since my last PolishOfTheWeek-post...but my last ones weren't very spectacular - but today I was up for some ombre look. (I've shown you the tutorial in one of my first posts - *click here*).
 i used nailpolishes in following order:
♥ P2 color victim - 501 freeze
♥ catrice - 800 Heavy metallilac
♥ P2 color victim - 013 stylish
♥ P2 color victim - 550 dangerous
♥ claire's nail polish - violet glitter
 
 
wish you all a nice start into the new week :-*
Hugs'n'Kisses
yours
Meeow

Kommentare:

  1. Wow, great manicure. They look professionally done!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. thank you so much, dear :) I always have the urge to perfectionism so I try my very best every time I do my nails ^^

      Löschen