18.10.2012

Sketch-a-holic

...or: the awesome adventures of Mister Sugarpurr...
Hey sweeties,
the last days I felt the urge to draw a lot... and everytime I sketched a bit, jumped up Mister Sugarpurr - 
 maybe it's the fact that Halloween is near, maybe it's because I have a new sketchblock and new pens to check out, maybe it's because I like him... it makes so much fun to draw him...
 
and by this time he's got a... hmmm.. let me say it's a "girlfriend" - hmmm maybe she is just one of those crazed fangirls, but I think she really fell in love with him... although he seems not to be happy about this situation... 
 
 But I am in a mess with creating a name for her... she is the image of my cat Luna - but I don't wanna steal the name of another fictional cat (Luna from Sailormoon, hihi.
- so I need your help: any good ideas for a name for Mr Sugarpurr's little girlfriend? Let me know about your suggestions, I am curious!
oh and I know - I am annoying ;) but I wanna give you the chance to take part on my 100+readers giveaway - I have some spooky and other pretty gifts to give away to my beloved readers!!! Don't miss it!
Hugs'n'Kittykisses
yours
Meeow

Kommentare:

  1. My thougts immediately went to pudding. Pudding cat. I like Luna too, probably because it's closer to my name. No shame in referencing Sailor Moon!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. aaaawwww Pudding is sweet :) its so hard to choose one of the names - my friends also had some great ideas... I think I have to make a brainstorming this weekend ^^ thank you so much :-*

      Löschen
  2. Such cute little sketches, I especially love that dough bat flying away from Mr.Sugarpurr! Hmmm, how about Fleur which is French for flower! That would be very cute! ~♥~

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. hihi Fleur would be a very cute name for the little girl - great idea :) thank you so much - i think I will make my decision the coming weekend ^^ :-*

      Löschen
  3. Your scetches are absolutely adorable <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Hmm...a name for a cat lady. Selene? Hecate? Lenore? :>

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. aaaaah such nice names - Lenore is one of my favorites <3 thank you dear :-*

      Löschen
  5. Das mittlere Katerchen hätte ich gern als T-Shirt =^.^=
    Soooo süße Bilder!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Das ist beim Bürotelefonieren entstanden :D danke Liebes, das freut mich, dass die Bildchen so gut ankommen <3

      Löschen
  6. Just found u tonight! How about Uma?

    AntwortenLöschen