05.11.2012

*drum roll* she finally has a name!

Mr. Sugarpurr's little friend - or: say hello to Miss Fortune :)
Hey sweeties,
as I told you some days ago *click here* - I was searching for the perfect name for Mister Sugarpurr's girlfriend. It was very hard for me to choose one of the numerous names my readers suggested for her... there were so many great ideas and beautiful names - but a friend of mine did the best suggestion...:
 Miss Fortune - the calico
 
i think the name fits perfect to her - in Germany or also in Japan calicos are called futune/luck - cats or maneki neko - so Miss Fortune is a great amphibology.
 
Mister sugarpurr loves spending time with Miss Fortune...
 
they are such a sweet couple... maybe one day the will marry and get tiny little kittens????
 
 I am planning a little comic story for Mister Sugarpurr - if you have any suggestions for an awesome adventurous and wacky story let me know! I am always thankful for inspirations!
Hugs'n'Kisses
yours
Meeow

Kommentare:

  1. The fitting scene is awesome. If you do a little comic strip, pls let Mr. Sugarpurr cook for his new ladycat. :D

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you so much, sweetie <3 cooking for Miss Fortune? Some nice ideas are now haunting my imagination :D

      Löschen
  2. Lovely name for her! Oh I love your drawings of Sugarpurr and his friend. It would be nice if you made some comic strips for him :).

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. thank you so much dear :-* I am happy that everybody likes my little comiccat ^^

      Löschen
  3. Purrfect, she's adorable, their kittens would be so cute!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. aaaaaaawww thank you ^^ I think Mister Sugarpurr would run mad if he would become a daddy :D

      Löschen
  4. Gefällt mir seehr gut!Das mit dem Comic finde ich ne super gute Idee,freu mich schon!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. das freut mich total, dass es dir gefällt :) ich werde mich baldigst an eine grobe Idee für eine lustige Geschichte machen ^^

      Löschen