01.12.2012

November instagram instants...

...cats, busy days at office and awesome landscapes...
Hey sweeties!
November is over this year... and my last weeks of the year are filled with a lot to do... Although my working days are stressing me out like every end of the year, I feel happy - I've started sports since October and doing Zumba and Cardio - and I enjoy it and have so much positive energy. Looking forward for a busy but beautiful Pre-Christmas time ;)
Of course, I spent some time with my buddy Mr. Sugarpurr....
 thats how I feel every Monday....
Mr. Sugarpurr impressed Miss Fortune with a delicious dinner....
The office days....
 too busy to dye my hair - but now its dark violet again :D
 you can compensate for stress with.... a bit Lush in your life....
 with a nice big cup of creamtea....
and of course with tons of chocolate
 
 oh no mum... let me sleep... only 5 minutes moar....
Leo found a new favourite place in our living room: the top of our vitrine:
 oooooh old boy, you can look soooo cute ^^
cute gift from my parents-in-law, yummmm ^^
 
diligent - brushee washee time....
 and swatching swatching swatching....
 Pat bought me a Hello Kitty Advent Calendar - he is such a cutie ^^
 comforting time with comforter....
 okay - thats not instagram - but I wanna show you one of the castles in the very near of our home :)
sunset from the view of my office....
 
and last but not least: Pat found a creepy blairwitchy house in the woods when he was on the road for work...scary, isn't it? ;)
Hope you had a great month!
Hugs'n'Kisses
yours
Meeow

Kommentare:

  1. Beautiful pictures!! But omg the picture with the castle!:O Is near your home? and you didnt move in there like, yesterday? :P Is so beautiful :D Lovely pictures!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oooh, I like that Blair Witchy House - just from the outside, though. Probably not the inside, at all ... :O

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. That house looks so creepy but the castle looks amazingly beautiful. I love your painted eyebrows!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Wow, you have some cool stuff around your home, love that big castle and the creepy house, does anyone live in it? You look nice in your office gear!

    AntwortenLöschen