Hey sweeties :)
The cute and beautiful Mademoiselle A. tagged me for my second Liebster Award - thank you sooo much, everytime I get an award I am so happy about it and I feel so honored!
The rules of this award are:
♥Post 11 facts about yourself
♥Answer the questions the tagger has set for you
♥Create 11 questions for the people you have tagged to answer
♥tag 11 people
Because it's my second Liebster Award, I will reduce it this time with answering the questions Mademoiselle A. asked me - you can read about the 11 facts about myself in this post *click* ;) and because I had tagged 11 people with my first Liebster Award I wanna apologize that I don't tag anyone this time.
so here is the Q&A:
1. Do you care about the lyrics of the songs you are listening to or not? How much are they important for you?
It depends on a song - I like some songs for their melody but there are some bands I am always caring for their lyrics - especially those of Placebo and Deine Lakaien... I also like songs I don't understand (there is a turkish goth band for example - I like their music but I don't care about their lyrics ^^) - but if a song gets more complex, I often search for its lyrics...
2. Does music have an important part in your live?
Oh yes, I need music like water and air.
3. Is there a city, a special place where you would like to live and have you in mind to move there in the future?
Indeed - I am planning to move away from Germany in some years - and go to Canada :)
4. Which time of the life is the greatest for you? (childhood, teenage, adult?)
I think the best time is now, my early 30s - I don't have that teenage-stress anymore, I am in the middle of my life and I feel stable and solid, I have a good job, a loving man, a great home - and I can do what I want whenever I want :)
5. Do you prefer to stay at home or to go out as much as possible?
I enjoy those weekends where I can stay in my pyjamas and playing the couch-potato and I also enjoy long partynights :) i think the mixture of both is the best :)
6. Do you like to read and what kind of books? Is there one you really enjoy most than other ones?
I prefer reading non-fictional books - it's really rare that I am reading any fictional things - but I adore books about art, artists, history and architecture! If I am reading novels I prefer fantasy...
7. Do you prefer to buy your clothes on shops like New Look or H&M, to go to vintage shop and find unique stuff to wear or to buy your clothes on line?
Never been at New Look (is there a shop in Germany?) but I often buy things at H&M, Primark, New Yorker or Gina Tricot - and combine it with other clothes, vintage, designer stuff and self-sewn ;)
8. What band or musician was your first concert?
Haha - it was HIM... I fell in love with Ville Vallo when I was 17 ^^
9. Do you prefer to buy "real" cd's, books or dvds or are you totally open to the concept of buying music, movies or books by downloading them on line?
I prefer buying DVDs and books - I cannot put up with those e-book-stuff - its prettier to have your shelves full with old and dusty books ;)
10. Do you enjoy tea?
oh yes - I love tea - actually I fell in love with Kusmi-tea, I've bought on my Paris-trip
11. Do you like video games? What kind?
I am loosing interest fast when I am playing videogames - sometimes I like those role-playing stuff but after playing it a while, it annoys me :D
so if you wanna answer the questions of my first Liebster Award , feel free :)