03.01.2013

blue, green and animalprints...

...or: my manis of last month!
Hey sweeties!
It's been a while since I have shown you some of my manis here - so I wanna present you today the looks of last month.
My favorite nailpolish-color of December was definitely blue and green...
 That's my frosty nail look, you can see the tutorial in an old post of me - *click here to get frosty*
I've used following polishes:
P2 - 501 freeze
Orly - It's up to blue
P2 - 570 so cool!
essence - twilight breaking dawn LE - 01 Jacob's protection
essence - Nail art special effect topper - 10 glorious aquarius
claire's - silver glitter nail polish
That's my New Year's Eve mani - blue glitter with leopard animal print, made with stamp-technique.
I used following polishes:
Orly - It's up to blue
LA Colors - Aqua Crystals
P2 - 500 eternal
 
I really love this polish - it's one of my newest hauls - it is 030 - turquoise galaxy from the P2 fly me to the moon limited edition...
And again: cheetah nails with stamp technique - I used following colors:
Kiko - No. 296 in light green
P2 - 500 eternal
topping: NYX - Enchanted forest 
What's your favorite look?
Hugs'n'Kisses
yours
Meeow

Kommentare:

  1. Amazing nails! I'm so curious about the stamp technique!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. thank you so much, dear - I will soon do a new tutorial for stamping :)

      Löschen
  2. Ich mag alle Designs, aber am allerbesten gefällt mir das 1.
    Liebe Grüße

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Dankefein :) da gehts mir genauso - ich mag auch am liebsten die Ombre-Technik - da kann man immer so herrlich herumsauen *grins* :D

      Löschen
  3. The blue nail police is a great match for this time/winter is like you are a snow queen or something!!! Loooove it ^^ Also, happy new year my dear <3

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. aaaaaaawwww thank you so much for the compliment - and also happy new year to you too :-*

      Löschen
  4. Ich kann mich gar nicht entscheiden: Alle toll!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Wow, you have gorgeous nails! JEALOUS!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. thank you so much :) my mum often says, that I've stolen her gorgeous nails when I was born :D

      Löschen