15.01.2013

[Look of the day] stripes and ravens...

...a night at the Blue Shell Club in Cologne!
Hey sweeties!
Last saturday we went to Cologne to visit a club there I've never been before - and it was an awesome night - met a lot of old and new friends - had a funny time and came back home in the early morning...
I presumed that my choice of outfit was a bit overstyled for a little club - but I wanted to wear my "circus tent"-skirt so much. And I don't set much store by the personal opinion of strangers ;)
♥ top, skirt and corset ~ restyle.pl
♥ tights ~ XtraX
♥ shoes ~ Deichmann
♥ sequin hairbow ~ Claire's
♥ raven skull pin ~ restyle.pl
♥ ribcage necklace ~ bones and lilies
 
 For the makeup I've tried out my new eyeshadows by Scaredy Cat Cosmetics...
 
 upper lid:
Scaredy Cat Cosmetics ~ Niflheim
 Scaredy Cat Cosmetics ~ Unicorn Breath
Scaredy Cat Cosmetics ~ Nevermore
 MAC ~ Plumage
lower eyelid:
MAC - Plumage
♥ NYX ~ jumbo eye pencil ~ Black Bean
highlights:
NYX ~ jumbo eye pencil ~ Milk
♥ Coastal Scents ~ 88 palette ~ white matte
eyeliner / eyebrows:
essence ~ gel eyeliner ~ Midnight in Paris
lashes:
beyu ~ Cat Eye Mascara
lips:
NYX ~ Round lipstick ~ Pandora
face:
KIKO ~ Soft Focus Compact Mineral Wet & Dry Foundation
♥ KIKO ~ Full Coverage Concealer
♥ P2 ~ Perfect Face Finish Powder
Hope you all had a great weekend too :)
 
Hugs'n'Kisses
yours
Meeow

Kommentare:

  1. That corset is so pretty! I also like the Scaredy Cat eyeshadows on you, very nice :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. thank you so much :) and thanks for the inducement to buy that eyeshadows ;)

      Löschen
  2. Oh look at you, cutie!! You are gorgeous! I love that corset!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. aaaaawwwww thank you <3 *blush* and yes, I love that corset too ^^

      Löschen
  3. Oh lovely stripes! <3 That corset is beautiful and you're very pretty :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Mal wieder tres chic :)!

    Der Rock ist total schön!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. hihi dankefein Liebes :) Ja, der Rock war eine der besten Anschaffungen des letzten Jahres - auch, wenn ich mich manchmal wie ein Fesselballon fühle und er ziemlich viel Platz in engen Clubs einnimmt ;)

      Löschen
  5. Amazing outfit! You're so beautiful =)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. aawwww thank you - you make me blushing :)

      Löschen