20.01.2013

need... more... INK!

Yeah yeah yeah! ^^
Hey sweeties!
Just a little vital sign of me - Yesterday I visited a tattoo parlor, some of my best friends recommended to me... And I had a little meeting with one of the artists there - I paid a deposit and arranged an appointment. On April 20th I will get my Octo-Puss inked!
Yay - so curious and so happy about that - it was way back that I got some ink. Cannot wait until April - but enough time to save some money and think about the trappings around my little underwater cat! ^^
Hugs'n'Kisses
yours
Meeow

Kommentare:

  1. OMG it is sooo freaking cute!!! I can't wait to see how it turns out! xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I will post the finished tattoo as soon as possible ;)

      Löschen
  2. Antworten
    1. hihi thank you :D
      it was so funny yesterday... the whole tough tattoed guys at the tattoo parlor turned into little girls, everyone went "daaaaaawwwww" when they saw my pic :D

      Löschen
  3. Where are you getting it done (whereabouts on your person, I mean!) LOL!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. lol :D it will be on my right lower leg - I am planning a full-covering fantasy underwater scene there ;)

      Löschen
    2. Oh wow - that's cool! And expensive!! :D

      Löschen
    3. Haha thats true - but I will save my money from my monthly barkeeping-job for such extraordinary expenses ;)

      Löschen