14.01.2013

Velvetine, Orchidaceous and Chinchilla...

...or: the last Lime Crime haul!
Hey sweeties!
Some weeks ago, a little violet package arrived me... It was my third shopping at Lime Crime, cause the new Velvetines were in stock and it was black friday sale - so I needed it really really soon :D
So here is the awesome LIME CRIME VELVETINE IN RED VELVET:
I really love the packaging - and the beautiful flacon - with its matte texture...the applicator is perfect for precise lines and applications...
I love the matte and velvet finish - the color is very intense - and it's very longlasting - It stays the whole night without feeling dry on my lips! One of the best purchases the last months!
I considered carefully for so long if I should buy the LIME CRIME OPAQUE LIPSTICK IN CHINCHILLA. I really love that color but I had doubts if it really suits me - those doubts went away when I tried it out the first time..
 
the texture is very creamy - and it's very great covering - love that grey-lilac color. It's not so long-lasting like the Carousel Glosses or the Velvetines - more a medium range but I love that lipstick!
And then the LIME CRIME UNILINER IN ORCHIDACEOUS - I love the intense purple eyeliner - but I wanna give you the advice to use a good eyeshadow primer before applying - for a long-lasting finish! It's very easy to wipe that liner off - so you need a good fixing! But the color is worth it!
the packaging is very cute - and I really love the fine brush - I prefer brushes for eyeliners - I cannot handle those hard applicators - so it's perfect for me!
 really nice purple lines ... hmmmm! love love love!
Hope you liked my little review!
Hugs'n'Kisses
yours
Meeow

Kommentare:

  1. ich hasse dich XD du bist die zweite innerhalb von 4 tagen die meine feeds mit den velvetines zuspammt.. und ich will sie _JETZT_ auch haben... meh... wenn ich je wieder kohle oder geburtstag hab sind alle ausverkauft *hoil* need them so much...

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. genauso ging es mir auch... plötzlich spammten mich alle damit zu... und dann war auch noch Black Friday Sale... also habe ich bestellt... es musste einfach sein :D

      Löschen
    2. Ich stimme zu! Jetzt hab ich eh kein Geld und dann sowas. ARGHHH



      *Münzen von Boden aufsammel und jede Ecke durchwühl* Ich brauch dieses Teil D:

      Löschen
    3. stell mich bald mit nem schild an die straße "brauche geld für kosmetik" aber ich habe mir sagen lassen das es bei essence ab februar matte lippies geben soll. das ist sicher kein vergleich zu den velvetines, aber bezahlbar ^^

      Löschen
  2. Oh the velvetine lipstick is amazing. It really looks like velvet. Thanks for the tip. I really need to try Lime Crime.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. yes - try it! It's worth it - I really fell in love with the Velventines - they are so incredibly :)

      Löschen
  3. der rote lipgloss ist ja ein traum! *.*

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. jaaaa nicht wahr? - dabei ist er eigentlich das Gegenteil eines Glosses... ;)

      Löschen
  4. I haven't stopped wearing Red Velvet since I got it, luckily enough I have another on the way to me as I'm running out! It is just so perfect, the colour, the matte texture, how long it lasts... I am in love! They NEEEED to make some more colours! A nice purple would be dreamy! I think Orchidaceous will be my next Lime Crime purchase, that colour!! Beautiful, thanks for the great swatches! ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. :) yes - the red velvet is so damn awesome - it became one of my favourite lip colors! And you are so right - Doe Deere has to make some more colors - purple would be awesome - or a blackish-cherry-red! Hmmmm!

      Löschen
  5. Nein der rote ist ja zum niederknieen oO
    darf man fragen wo man die her bekommt?

    und tolle Lippen hast du ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. ooooooh danke Liebes - ich habe den direkt bei Lime Crime geordert ( www.limecrimemakeup.com ) - ist auf jeden Fall einen Besuch wert ;)

      Löschen
  6. Oh, dieses rot ist so unglaublich toll!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Jaaaaa - es ist so herrlich classy ;) <3

      Löschen