24.02.2013

[look of the day] Saturday Night Metal Party...

Hey sweeties!
Yesterday we went to a Metal bar/club in Oberhausen for having some drinks with friends... I didn't want to dress up too much but I wanted to wear my skeleton leggings for the first time. So I choosed my "don't know what to wear tonight so I choose my alltime favourites for feeling comfortable"-outfit...
sorry for looking so grumpy on that pic.... the pics I took yesterday were all so awful and this one was the only adequate...  a pity that the leggings appears so grey...
 ruffled top ~ New Yorker
Bolero ~ Queen of Darkness
Miniskirt ~ H&M
leggings ~ restyle.pl
wedged ankle boots ~ Primark

tried out a new mani, inspired by the beautiful Miss von Xtravaganz , I used NYX Emerald Forest and essence Hugs&Kisses LE topper - dreams on sale over P2 - eternal...
I love that sparkly emeraldgreen ~ a bit like OZ...
 I dig up my old Alchemy earrings - i love my cute winged coffins... ^^
cause of my smaragd and amethyste jewellery combinations I've choosed darkgreen and violet eyemakeup...
upper lid + lower eyelid:
♥ MUA ~ immaculate palette
 ♥ MUA ~ single matte eyeshadow in black
♥ scaredy cat cosmetics ~ unicorn breath
highlights:
♥ MUA ~ immaculate palette
eyeliner / eyebrows:
essence ~ gel eyeliner ~ Midnight in Paris
lashes:
benefit ~ they're real! mascara
lips:
lime crime ~ chinchilla
face:
essence ~soft touch mousse makeup ~ matt ivory
♥ KIKO ~ Full Coverage Concealer
♥ P2 ~feel good mineral compact powder ~ ivory shell
 
  
and now: time for relaxing in a comfy foamy bubblebath with a nice facemask and a good book... (reading a song of ice and fire after watching both seasons of Game of Thrones - its soooooo great! I am a GoT-Junkie now)
 
Wish you all a cozy and comfy and nice Sunday!
Hugs'n'Kisses
yours
Meeow

Kommentare:

  1. Antworten
    1. aaawwww thank you so much :) yes I love them too - but I forgot to wear them for a long time... Alchemy jewellery is so awesome ^^ I found them at the M'era Luna Festival some years ago and I strolled around them two days before I've bought them :D

      Löschen
  2. Wow you look so stunning! Beautiful look with the Immaculate Palette, I definitely need to try that out sometime! xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. thank you so much, sweetie :-*
      Yes - I really fell in love with the MUA palettes - I think, I have to buy them all *lol* they are so awesome ^^

      Löschen
  3. Schick schick :)
    Make Up gefällt mir echt gut. Bin momentan auf der Suche nach einem schönen Lippenstift. Irgendwas, was nicht zu extrem ist, damit man schon noch die Augen betonen kann. Finde diese "Nude" Farben gar nicht mal so schlecht. Aber was richtig gutes habe ich bisher nicht gefunden. Hast du vielleicht eine Empfehlung? Dein Top gefällt mir im übrigen auch echt gut.
    Schönen Sonntag Abend wünsche ich noch.
    LG, Mare

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Dankefein :)
      ich mag auch sehr die Kombi von Nude-Lippen und dramatischem Augenmakeup. Ich finde den Creme d'Nude von Mac ganz großartig. Beim Lipgloss habe ich mich total in den "Buff" von MUA verliebt - den trage ich mittlerweile fast täglich - leider hält der Lipgloss nie sehr lange bei mir. Aber hübsch ist er allemal :D
      Liebste Grüße ^^

      Löschen
  4. Antworten
    1. aaaaaawwwwww <3 <3 <3 thank you so much! :) love your style too :)

      Löschen
  5. Tolles Outfit, richtig schön abgestimmt die ganzen Details :)

    AntwortenLöschen