26.03.2013

and again... CAT FLU!

Hey Sweeties...
...it's enough to drive you up the wall... I am ill - again... the flu epidemic caught me - and because its not enough to get snort, hoarseness and cough, I got a stomach bug... hmpf! I am sick on leave since Thursday - hope I can enjoy the easter weekend a little bit - cause I wanna visit a lot of friends and my family... *siiiighhhhhh*
But enough time for preparing a heavy load of pics for you the next days...
As appetizer I did some pics of my two "nurses" today, who are enjoying the spring sun. (It's so beautiful outside, blue sky, sun, but damn cold!)...
 Luna and the big fatty Romeo ;) are enjoying the sun...
my little pudge ...
Hugs'n'Kisses
yours
Meeow

Kommentare:

  1. Oh weh, gute [und gaaaanz schnelle] Genesung!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. daaaaankefein - ja - schnell muss es gehen! Am Karfreitag will ich zum Metal-Grillen - und da sitzt man die ganze Nacht in der Kälte... -.-'

      Löschen