08.03.2013

Classy office goth...

...and some hauls!
Hey sweeties!
A yeasty week is ending... Except of Monday I was everyday on the go until late evening... On wednesday I went shopping with some friends - a spontaneous meeting at Starbucks and after that strolling around my favourite shopping mall - the "Thier Galerie" and at the big shopping promenade of Dortmund...
Tights and summer pants and skull socks from Primark... Batty socks from Gina Tricot! (Thanks for the great hint, Karoliina! :-* )
cannot wait to wear my new pants outdoors - they are so comfy - and I don't mind if its a bit chick-style with its golden zippers and the drawcord waistband ^^
only a small DM haul ;)
 I really fell in love with that stripy knitted dress from Mango... 
and decided to wear it the next office day...(sorry for the tired face early in the morning...)
 a little bit more awake half an hour later this morning...
 overknees and my faux suede wedges...
Today was gym-day - so happy that I've lost weight and gain my waistline back... and my belly is shrinking more and more... yay!
love that awesome ripped-hole-leggings ^^
Wish you all a great weekend!
Hugs'n'Kisses
yours
Meeow

Kommentare:

  1. Congratulations on losing weight! I'm still looking for an affordable gym to join. They all seem so expensive but I'm sure it's worth it!

    That dress looks so nice! I love knitted dresses!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you a lot :)
      I am so happy that I conquered my weaker self and go to gym since last October - and every € is worth it - I go to Zumba- Pilates- and Kickfit-classes and besides this I do Cardio and Running - and after 5 months I see a quite good result ^^

      Löschen
  2. Hihi, also sich für ein müdes Gesicht am Morgen zu entschuldigen...ich fände es eher unverschämt, wenn du in der Früh putzmunter wärst, da ich mich erst nach zwei Stunden Arbeitszeit ansprechbar fühle ^.~

    Das Kleid ist total toll! Und die ganzen totenköpfigen Sachen auch, yay!

    Und Gratulation zum Gewichtsverlust, das ist toll und ich freue mich mal spontan mit =)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Also - eigentlich bin ich ja kein Morgenmuffel - ich bin eine von diesen ekelhaft gut gelaunten Menschen, die schon am frühen Morgen herumflöten ;) - aber an diesem Morgen war irgendwie der Wurm drin :D

      Hihi danke - ich liebe dieses Kleidchen auch arg... es ist so herrlich gemütlich und trotzdem schick :)

      Und danke für die Gratulationen - ich bin auch total happy, dass man endlich mal Erfolge sieht - endlich macht es langsam wieder Spaß, auch mal etwas figurbetonteres zu tragen ... aber noch ist das Wunschgewicht nicht erreicht - ich bleibe hartnäckig dran ;)

      XOXO

      Löschen
    2. Dann feuer ich aus dem Hintergrund weiter an: Tschakka! =^.^=

      Kein Morgenmuffel? Ich bin entsetzt ^.~

      Löschen
    3. hihi juhuuuu anfeuern ist immer gut :)

      ja - ich gestehe - ich bin ein Anti-Morgenmuffel - eklig, nicht wahr? :D

      Löschen