17.03.2013

Shoot a nuke down a bug hole, you got a lot of dead bugs.

Hey sweeties!
Soooo busy the last week and the next week will be packed full with adventures and long to-do-lists too - Next Thursday will be my birthday and I've decided to do a party on Saturday - soooo curious and happy to see all of my friends soon! But a lot to do... *sigh*
But I got some pics of last weekend for you... 
we went for Laser-Tag last Sunday at Lasermaxx Unna - and it was soooo awesome!
 We looked so fucking nasty...
But all in all I was the biggest loser of this evening... but I don't care... It was fun! I only need more practice and less aching muscles (I thought it would be smart, to toughen myself one day before at gym... baaaaaad idea!)
and... less hangover-feeling... I think it was because of too much White Russians the night before... my pinpoint accuracy suffered because of hectolitres of wodka and kahlua...
 nevertheless looking rad ... (lol... photobomb included)
Iron Man
Pat with his new friend ^^
Hope next week I will find some more time for spamming you with new fresh blogposts! ;)
Wish you all a great start into the new week!
Hugs'n'Kisses
yours
Meeow

Kommentare:

  1. Laser Tag! Sweet! I haven't done that for years.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. It was so much fun... never did that before - and we met again there with friends in May ^^

      Löschen