23.04.2013

7 funny random facts about Meeow ...

 or: Versatile blogger award!
Hey sweeties!
The cute Heather Mouse from Make Up Mouse gave me that award! Thank you soooo much - I am so proud of every award and it gives me the incentive to keep on blogging! 
 ♥
These are the rules:
1. Thank to the person who nominated you *done* ;)
2. include a link to their blog *check* ;)
3. Select 15 new blog/bloggers you've recently discovered or follow regularly
4. Nominate those bloggers for a Versatile Blogger Award, leave a link to their page and a comment on their latest post to let them know they've been nominated.
5. Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself. 
I must apologize but I will drop step 3 and 4, cause I am following soooo much great blogs and I cannot do a choice... every blog is awesome and unique - so - If you want to tell me 7 facts about yourself, you are free to take part ;)
so - here are my facts:

1. My nickname is Meeow since I was an active member at the Natron&Soda-Forum - but the most of my friends call me "Mööf" - thats because one day a member of the forum who met me at a festival stopped me for a little chat and asked me, if I am "Mööf" of the Natron&Soda-Forum - yes, english language, difficult language... *lol*

2. I really hate bugs - the most of them... creepy creatures... except cockroaches... Thats funny, becauce I don't be afraid of spiders.

3. I am weeping over animals in movies who die or being tortured... but if this happens to humans in movies, I never mind...

4. At work, I do my job very well and need structure and a good organization there ... but don't look at my home-office... O.o

5. I am very talkative... even asleep...

6. I won 3 times in a row at a reading-aloud-competition when I was in elementary-school.

7. My first pet was a tortoise named "Fummelchen" (I wanted to name her like the main-character of Astrid Lindgren's book "Seacrow Island" - but this girl was called "Hummelchen" - as a 6 year old child, I always understood "Fummelchen") - Fummelchen loved to steal cherries from our neighbours garden ^^
Hope you enjoyed those 7 facts :D
Hugs'n'Kisses
yours
Meeow

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen