25.04.2013

Boneyard in my closet...a piano-playing dog... turtles on my ear... and aristocratic kitties...

or: noms and gifts of the passed weeks...
Hey sweeties!
I wanna summarize the last weeks of gifts from me to me and gifts from my friends (belated gifts for my birthday in March ^^)... so enough the words - here we go:

 One of my closest friends, the lovely Sarah, gave me last Friday this ubercute brooch - isn't it adorable? it fits perfect to my aristocratic kitty - umbrella ^^
I shopped at ebay.uk ~ my close friend Kitten get me hooked on some Iron Fist~snaps...
 
 the Bone Breaker Handbag and the Wishbone Sequin Dress...
cause I got sick directly after my birthday, I received the gifts of my office mates more than one week later...
 The first season of Game of Thrones... new sunglasses (I broke my old beloved cheetah-glasses)... and cute turtle-earstuds...
 aaaaawwwww - such cuties!!!
Oh and Pat found something on his first biking-tour of the year ~ he stopped by a fleamarket and found an original 1977's Jim Henson Muppet Rowlf!!! Daaaaaawwwws! My boyfriend is the best!
 a bit dusty and he needs some soap - but isn't he adorable? Oh and you can put hot-water bag in! My new buddy when I have tummy-ache ^^
Hugs'n'Kisses
yours
Meeow

Kommentare:

  1. Antworten
    1. aaaawwww I had a Kermit too when I was a kid... I saw a Fozzy Bear and a Swedish Chef at fleamarket on Sunday... I nearly bought them ^^

      Löschen
  2. Cool purse! I love Iron Fist products. Happy belated birthday! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you :) yes I love Iron Fist too... wanna have a pair of shoes ^^

      Löschen
  3. The kitty brooch! =^_^= Mrowrrr! And whoaa...Rowlf! That is awesome. Growing up one of my favorite movies was Muppet Family Christmas. I think my favorite muppet is the Swedish Chef.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. aaaawwww I love that movie too <3
      I saw a Swedish Chef Puppet at the last fleamarket and thought of you ^^

      Löschen
  4. Die Iron Fist Tasche sabber ich auch schon seid einige Zeit an, sie ist soo toll :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. jaaaaa und so dermaßen geräumig... ich liebe sie!

      Löschen
  5. Die sachen sind ja schon alle sehr cool, aber rowlf schlägt alles um längen. Was für ein Glücksfund! Ich will auch so einen Freund :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Grins - ja, der ist toll... ^^ (sowohl Rowlf als auch Pat :D ) - ich traue mich kaum, Rowlf in die Waschmaschine zu stecken :D

      Löschen