04.04.2013

Cakepops-time...

...or: caution: pastel-warning ;)
Hey sweeties!
Last Saturday I tried out my cute pink cakepop-maker I got from my beloved friend Kitten for birthday. 
I decided to try it with a convenient baking-mix - I choosed Caramel-Toffee-Cake and Vanilla-frosting colored in blue and decorated with a lots of sweets... chocolate-crispy-balls, pastel hearts, glitter, pink sugar... but take a look at the result:
 
preparing the dough and the cakepop-maker...
The first batch... you have to work fast if you wanna fill all 12 molds before the dough begin to bake...
 
almost scoops - but I have to experiment with different batters and baking soda...
 
frosting and decorating...
 
finished...: wrapped in cellophane and decorated with gift ribbons...
 
 little easter gift for my Mum & Dad :)
 
Did you ever tried baking cakepops? Tell me your favorite recipes! I am so curious!
Hugs'n'Kisses
yours
Meeow

Kommentare:

  1. Awwwww, Zuckeralarm :D So hübsch!
    Nein, ich habe mich noch nie daran versucht =^.^=

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Cool. Möchte auch welche :D Muss ich auch mal nach dem Umzug in Angriff nehmen, sieht spaßig aus :D
    Lg, Mare

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. spassig, sehr zuckerreich (mir war soooo schlecht nach dem Glasieren :D ) und zeitaufwendig - ich bin gespannt auf deine Cakepops ^^

      Löschen
  3. Uoh, sehen die lecker aus!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. hihi - das waren sie auch... zumindest waren sie ratzefatz weggenomt :D

      Löschen
  4. They look delicious! I made some of red velvet cake, dipped them in white chokolate and painted Jack skellington face on them. The kids seemed amused until they took a bite and saw the "red flesh". Eww, brains!!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. aaaaaaaaawwww thats a great idea... I think I have to make some red velvet with zombie-decoration... that would be awesome! Thanks so much for the inspiration, dear! <3 <3 <3

      Löschen
  5. Aw, they're so cute! I love the way you decorated them. I have the same cake-pop maker. I find it's hard to get them perfectly round with the machine though. These days I mostly buy or bake a quick cake, crumble it up, mix in some ready-made icing and roll into balls. Using the cake-pop maker's fun though! x

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hihi thank you ^^ Yes you are so right - its really hard to get them in round shape with the help of the maker.... But I am experimenting now with some different sorts of dough and baking-soda... But I also wanna try out the classic way of crumbling cake and mix it with creamcheese or icing :)

      Löschen