19.04.2013

Meeow goes green II - the first Greenbag-load!

Hey sweeties!
Today I stopped by my local organic store to pick up my Greenbags I've ordered last week... and I am so happy - so much healthy stuff - fresh veggies and fruits for 15 € - I think thats a really agreeable price for so much organic greens. 
....the veggi-bag:
Chinese cabbage
a huge load of carrots
radishes
and cherry tomatos
the fruit bag:
 bananas
2 mangos
red apples
and oranges (hmmmmm they taste soooo great!)
with every bag you get some recipes suitable for the veggies in your supply...
I am going to cook the Coconutsoup with Chinese Cabbage next Monday... on Sunday I am going to try Gyozas filled with the other half of the cabbage... hmmmm... nom!
Tonight we only had a fast dinner, I've bought "good-mood-stars" at the organic store - they were really yummy together with cucumber-salad!
 
Okay - we've had enough of words of cooking and food now... I am preparing some posts about some new makeup stuff - and my Box of Beauty needs a review - oh - and tomorrow I have my date at the tattoo-parlor *yay* I will tell you all about the making-of my octopussy soon ;)
only a little sneak-preview of the sketch... I am sooooo curious about tomorrow! ^^
Hugs'n'Kisses
yours
Meeow

Kommentare:

  1. Verrat mir wo du kaufst bzw. bestellst :-) Ich wollte das auch schon oft machen, weiß aber nie wo :-/

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. ich kaufe die immer im Kornhaus im Kreuzviertel, vorbestellen kannst du immer eine Woche vorher dort, Mittwochs oder Freitags und dann darauf die Woche abholen. Aber vielleicht gibts auch einen in Hörde... schau mal auf www.greenbag.de - da gibt es eine Suchfunktion für Bioläden in deiner Nähe, die die anbieten ;)

      Löschen