05.04.2013

March Instagram Instants

...wow - what a yeasty month!
Hey sweeties!
This month was awesome ~ Parties, flu, Lasertag, friends, BBQ in the snow, snow snow and again snow... phew... and left a lot of instagram-impressions - so enjoy ;)
 tidied up my make-up-boxes... the lipglosses and the lipsticks...

Our Lasertag-Battlecrew... next time in May! So excited!!!
Only one click away... and...
 ...a few days later: my preciousssssss ^^
 Happy Easter ;)
surprise-mail from a friend!!!!
 Hangover and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - yay!
 elevator-pic
 birthday - bakery
 and again: cake!!!
 White Russian night 
 This sweets are slumbering in my sweets-box since I've bought them... ^^
 snow snow snow... please spring ~ redeem us!
 my nurse... 
falling in love with fresh spinach! I could eat it every day ^^

 my St. Patrick's nails :)
 BBQ in the snow... it was such a great evening!
 obligatory club-toilet-pic with my sweety Sarah ~ oh - and I worn my Serpentia-lipstick for the first time... love my grrrrrrrrreen lips ^^
So ~ I hope your March was also a great month.. with ups and downs and a really good time!
Hugs'n'Kisses
yours
Meeow

Kommentare:

  1. Lovely set of pictures, I already seen some on instagram :). It's almost unimaginable that you had so much snow as it melts away were i live.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you :) Meanwhile the snow melted away here too but i can't remember of having snow on 21st of March (my B-day). I saw the pics in your blog... coffee outside... wow - its too cold here for enjoying the sun - the cold wind is annoying. But we are looking forward for +10 and more degrees next week ;)

      Löschen
  2. Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Lovely pictures. My faves are the lippy box, the pasta (I want some so bad!) and the ombre nails in green.
    My international giveaway

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. aaah wo hast du den diesen geilen Edgar-A.-Poe-Schal her? *_*

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. ^^ den hat mir eine liebe Freundin zum Geburtstag genäht ;-)

      Löschen
    2. ^^ den hat mir eine liebe Freundin zum Geburtstag genäht ;-)

      Löschen