07.05.2013

Boarding the Thier-Galerie...

Hey sweeties!
Last friday I met one of my closest friends for frappucchino and shopping at Dortmund's Thier Galerie...and for sure I found some stuff...
 outfit of the day - I really love my new Kill Star - dress ...its so comfy and I love the tails... I've combined it with my Blackmilk Birth of Venus 2.0 leggings, a little bolero-jacket from Tally Weijl and my purple Leo-scarf I've bought years ago at the M'era Luna Festival...
 
 I think, it fits me well... ^^
 
And Fabi had the idea stopping by "Eyes+more", cause they had great glasses there - but some months ago and they were sold out... but I found another pair of glasses... I think, I should try violet glasses!
 What do you think? Shall I buy them this week?
For sure I made some hauls...
A hi-lo-skirt from H&M ~ I've never thought I would ever wear those skirts - but it looks fantastic!
this giant plush microbe is only a gimmik for mother's day - my mum is suffering from hayfever every year... so I thought, a plushy grass pollen will help her a bit... ;)
at Claire's they git eylure-lashes! YAAAAY! I really love this brand! And I bought some turquoise-violet nails pearls...
KIKO haul....: Brush cleanser (works great - I've tried it!), Sugar Mat nail polish in black and:
Colour Shock cream eyeshadow...
I thought, creamy eyeshadow and I would never be friends... but this one is absolutely phantastic... this bright intense violet and you only need a little bit for your eyes... and it lasts so damn long!
I've tried to wash it off, with water and soap... but I failed :D
yay XL-crosses and little skulls from Gina Tricot... a bracelet from Primark...
Sooo... this week maybe I'll come back to Thier-Galerie to buy those glasses... and I saw some great shirts at 39°C... oh and I need the turquoise Colour-Shock eyeshadow ^^ hmmm... I should save my money for the Paris-trip next month :D
 
Hugs'n'Kisses
yours 
Meeow

Kommentare:

  1. Yes, that dress indeed looks so comfy! But i wish it was cheaper, i cannot afford it :/ I do like you with those glasses amazing shape and color!! ^^ You should buy them!! Amazing findings dear :D

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you sooo much - yes, its not a bargain, this dress - but i love it and thinking about buying a second dress with this style from Kill Star... maybe next month or later ^^

      I will buy the glasses tomorrow - I have a date at the shop to check my eyes! Yay! I will do that! ^^

      Löschen
  2. Oh, eine tolle Ausbeute und tolle Look-Bilder =)
    Hast du dich schon für die lila Brille entschieden oder zögerst du noch?

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. ui dankefein :-*
      Ich habe mich entschieden, nachdem 30 Leute "yay" und nur 2 "nay" zu der Brille sagten - morgen werde ich nach Feierabend zum Messen gehen und dann bestelle ich mir die lila Brille :3

      Löschen
  3. Those glasses look very neat! And I love the H&M decorative skull print.
    That purple is luckily not the worst possible colour to get stuck on your skin, eh? It looks so lush, I just want to eat that colour!
    Very nice shopping indeed. And you look gorgeous as always. :3

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Yeees - that purple is amazing and it looks like fluffy sorbet in that jar... :D
      And purple is always a good choice for me - I love that color so much! ^^ *thihi* so I will buy the glasses tomorrow... ;)

      Löschen
  4. Antworten
    1. jaaa die sind toll, nicht wahr? Eine Freundin hatte die schon seit nem Jahr und ich habe immer wieder darauf gewartet, dass sie bei Gina Tricot Re-stocked werden ^^

      Löschen
  5. Die Brille ist echt genial. Steht dir total :) dein Outfit ist auch super und ich mag dein buntes Totenkopf Armband *-* Bin mal auf den Rock von H&M gespannt :) Vielleicht kannst du Ihn ja mal in einem Post präsentieren :)
    Lg, Mare

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Das ist echt lieb - ich freue mich so sehr, dass so viele Leute sagen, dass mir die Brille steht... ich hoffe, morgen kann ich noch einmal zum Messen - war gestern dort und wurde wieder fortgeschickt. 24 Stunden ohne Kontaktlinsen reichten bei mir nicht aus, um ordentlich messen zu können ... seufz...

      Das Totenkopf-Armband war ein Weihnachtsgeschenk meiner Schwiegermama (sie ist so toll ^^).

      Natürlich wird der Rock präsentiert - ich möchte ihn so gerne endlich mal ausführen ;)

      Löschen