15.05.2013

collected Douglas hauls...

Hey sweeties!
My boyfriend is the best... Last week he received a 30 € Douglas voucher from his insurance as a gift. Pat isn't into makeup or perfumes, so he decided to make me a little gift. Douglas yay! I always have something there I am focussing my attention on.
So here are my online hauls and I added some Douglas-hauls of last month, too...
So these were my hauls of last month... 
Art Deco ~ Dita von Teese ~ Dita Golden Vintage Lip Laquer in No. 70 "Joliesse"
Soap & Glory ~ Flake Away Body Scrub
and a sample of Pleats Please
I loooove Soap & Glory... especially their cute packagings....
This scrup smells delicious and I've tried it and fell in love. It makes my skin soft with sheabutter, aloe vera - the scrub-particles of grounded peach-stone, seasalt and sugar are not too big and not too fine. Perfectly. And that smell... hmmmm! My skin is perfectly after the treatment.
The Golden Vintage Lip Laquer
I wanted a dramatic red lipstick or gloss... and this little golden baby came home with me...
such a luxurious packaging... I don't like golden things... but this one is so perfectly burlesque - it has to be gold!
The red is a bit darker and deeper... the flashlight is not a friend of mine...
you can see the tiny golden particles in the deep red... 
it is well-covering... and this finish is so dramatic... In real life the red is much darker than with flashlight.... By the way the little brush is perfect for applying. But I think, its not very longlasting... 
And here is the stuff I've bought with my voucher:
NYX ~ The Runway Collection ~ No. 10 Bohemian Rhapsody 10 color eyeshadow palette
MAC ~ Creme D'Nude Lipstick
IsaDora ~ Perfect Matt Lipstick ~ No. 05 Femme Fatale
I've choosed that palette of eyeshadows because I wanted to try something more classy and nude for my everyday-office-look. I never tried out brown or nude eyeshadows cause I loooove vibrant colors. But I think sometimes you need a bit understatement ^^
with flashlight / artificial light you can see the 5 shimmering and the 5 matte colors much better...
under artificial light...without any primers and applied dry...
daylight.... the light sandy beige looks much more better...
The texture is nice and they are easy to apply and a bit creamy...also the wear is longlasting... nice and perfect for the everydaylook...
I've longed a long time for the Creme d'nude, cause I love the combination of really dark eyeshadow and nude lips.  And this lipstick is the perfect nudeness. Its creamy and silky, and covers with one apply... but I have to paint over my lips after 2 hours...Not the perfect durability - but I love the color ;)

The Isadora Perfect Matt Lipstick is my personal highlight. It combines a creamy and rich texture with a great dark perfect red. And the matte finish is awesome. It lasts for hours without drying out or smudging. 
and as a bonus, here is one outtake of my swatching - I think the red lips fit perfect to my old glasses (meanwhile I've bought my new violet ones ^^) - thats my casual Saturdaymorning-Look ^^
So - Do you have any favourites? 
Hugs'n'Kisses
yours
Meeow

Kommentare:

  1. Favoriten?
    Meeeow!
    Und den Isadora-Lippenstift, watt is' der schön!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. aaaaaawwww... du Süße :-***
      ja, der ist einfach toll, nech? Diese Farbe haut mich echt um... und der Preis ist auch vollkommen okay ^^ Mein absoluter Lippenstifttipp ;)

      Löschen
  2. Hey you wo my give away contest! Send me e-mail leena.flinck@gmail.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. jaaa die Schuhe sind der Wahnsinn :D habs damals verpennt die bei H&M zu kaufen und gott sei dank gabs die bei Kleiderkreisel !
    und vielen Dank :*

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Das Soap and Glory Flake Away ist fantastisch! Und es hat fast den Duft des eingestellten Miss Dior Cherie Parfums, was ich sehr vermisste, als ich erfuhr, dass es eingestellt wurde. Das Clean on me riecht übrigens genau so. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. hmmmm gut zu wissen... viele Duftrichtungen bei Soap&Glory finde ich nicht so prall (wie z B alles, was nach dem Mist you madly riecht) - aber der Geruch von Flake Away ist einfach nur... Lecker! ^^

      Löschen