11.05.2013

[face of the day] dark violet

or: my Dark Saturday face...
Hey sweeties!
Last Saturday was Dark Saturday time - so I decided to try my new Kiko cream eyeshadow *see here :)* and wearing my awesome pentagram earrings for the first time...
upper lid + lower eyelid:
♥ Kiko ~Colour Shock cream eyeshadow ~ Fierce Violet
 ♥ MUA ~ single matte eyeshadow in black
♥ Lime Crime ~ Alchemy Palette ~ Spellbound
highlights:
♥ MUA ~ immaculate palette
eyeliner / eyebrows:
essence ~ gel eyeliner ~ Midnight in Paris
lashes:
benefit ~ they're real! mascara
lips:
Lime Crime ~ Carousel Gloss ~ Kaleidoscope
face:
essence ~soft touch mousse makeup ~ matt ivory
♥ KIKO ~ Full Coverage Concealer
♥ essence ~ all about matt! Fixing loose powder
I really love the texture and the finish of this cream eyeshadow... it is very longlasting and the color is sooooo vibrant! 
Hugs'n'Kisses
yours
Meeow

Kommentare: