28.05.2013

Glossybox May 2013

or: is this the beginning of a revitalized relationship?
Hey sweeties,
Its Glossyboxtime again and I was very curious about this box, cause I've heard a lot of good news from other subscribers before my box came by mail.
And here it is... 
 beautifully packaging as always, together with a little magazine and a cute pink diary... i love notebooks... I always need one for my sketches and notes...
 
1.  Neutrogena ~ Bodylotion with nordic berry (Original size, 200 ml, € 3,49)
This bodylotion nourishes the skin with nordic berry (cloud berry or yellow berry, also known as Moltebeere) and vitamine E, it triples the moisture conditions of the skin and smells great. I've tried it and my dry skin loves this lotion.
2. Annemarie Börlind ~ Aquanature ~ revitalizing eye pads (Sample size, 1 Pair, approx. € 4)
Cooling eyepads with immediate effect. It helps calming the eye-area and smoothes. With algae-extract and hyaluronic acid gives moisture and a healthy appearance. 
Really curious about those pads... I will try it on one of my whole-beauty-spa-days ^^
3. alessandro ~ Hands!up Flavor Bar Peeling (Original Size, 50ml, € 9,95)
I've never tried hand peelings befor. So I am very curious about this peeling. It contains sugar and aromatic oils with hemp seed to helps soften the skin of the hands. 
4. Menard ~ Beauness (Sample Size, 30 ml, approx. € 10,50)
 First of all, I had to riddle about this product. Its a japanese brand and after I found the multilingual directions in the packaging I was like "aaaaaah ooooh - this is a toner". It helps to get rid of comedones and gives freshness and moisturizes the skin. It's perfume-free and color-free. It smells a bit medical, but I am interested if this toner works what Menard promises.
5. Jelly Pong Pong ~ Lip Blush (Original size, 2,5g, € 15) 
Aaaaaaaawesoooome - a Jelly Pong Pong Lip Blush. I really love that color and I am happy that I snatched the red one (there was a pink and a red in the range). The color is great - its a bit like the chubby sticks by Clinique, but the color is more intense. It moisturizes and gives a great feeling on the lips. The color stays for hours. Really my favourite of this box! 
So - this is really the beginning of a revitalized relationship. Glossybox outdoes themselves again and I am very happy with this box. 
So - do you have some favourites? 
Hugs'n'Kisses
yours
Meeow

Kommentare:

  1. I've been in and out of the thought of subscribing to this box, sometimes it seems like a waste of money and others a really good bag of goodies.
    I must say I am curious about the Neutrogena cream and that last product as the most cute colour.
    But I would be a bit turn of to receive a product in another language and without the due explanations, so still undecided.

    Regards

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Weil du mich über sooooo viel Mädchenkram informierst^^ habe ich dich jetzt getaggt :-*

    http://gravefruitgarden.blogspot.de/2013/05/es-hat-mich-erwischt-ich-wurde-getaggt.html

    AntwortenLöschen