23.06.2013

Paris ~ Part trois....

...cemetery cats and crypts...
At the last day we were at the Cimetière de Montmartre. I love the cemeteries of Paris... full of old graves and crypts and from time to time, you can see one of the several cemetery cats taking a little nap on a tombstone. ^^
so much old crypts...
you can look through the doors of the crypts... and the most of them have stained glass at the backside, where the incident light  surprises the prying visitor...
don't blink... weeping angels...
 the grave of "La Goulue" (*click here*)
looks like a shot in the head... 
This little guy  accompanied us for  some time at the cemetery. He was  so nice and very photogenic ;)
 This funny fellow lives in a crypt :D
 tone on tone on the tombstone ^^
old, scabious but sooooo majestic
 little tiger looks a bit  like Romeo :) 
 I really recommend that cemetery to you - especially when you like taking pics... I took so much pics of graves, crypts, angels and cats, that it was hard to pick some out for this post :)
so it ends - this year's journey to Paris... and I am looking forward for next year!
Hugs'n'Kisses
yours
Meeow

Kommentare:

  1. Your photography is amazing! You really know how to frame the shots! Wow, you found so many cats! When I went to England and Paris I tried to photograph all the cats I could see! I went to Pere-Lachaise and the catacombs and touched a human skull in the wall. I still need to visit all the other cemeteries, and I can't believe I didn't see Highgate! I want to tour all the cemeteries, might have to get a likeminded friend to come back with me one day when we both have money!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hihi me too - I wanna visit the cemetery of Montparnasse and Pere Lachaise next time. It's so much fun, taking pics - especially of the cats there... they are all so photogenic ;)
      But I was afraid of touching a human skull... it was so surreal there in the catacombs...

      ...next year! ^^

      Löschen
  2. Those photos are amazing, Ms. Meeow! I especially love the one with the spiderweb and the raven!! Oh and the owl, too. You might have to do a second post if you have that many - I wouldn't mind seeing more of them, since it's unlikely I'll ever get to see them in person!

    That second last cat looks like he'd like to rip a person's face off, doesn't he? ;o)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Oh I think, I will do a second post of the cemetery - there are so many other great pics - especially of the crypts and the look inside... and next year I will do more photos of the other cemeteries there :) I promise <3

      you are right with the cat - he looked so grumpy but so majestic... I fell in love with the little killer ^^

      Löschen
  3. Wunderschöne Bilder!
    Die Pariser Friedhöfe sind schon was besonderes, ich war auch ganz fasziniert von den Mausoleen und überhaupt von der tollen Atmosphäre :)

    Und die Katzen... <3

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Dankeschöööön Liebes :)
      Ja, der Friedhof in Montmartre hat mich auch vollkommen in seinen Bann gezogen... ich liebe diese alten Mausoleen und Gruften - nicht zu vergleichen mit den peinlich-steril-sauberen deutschen Friedhöfen ^^

      Löschen
  4. so many beautiful photos! I think I'll have to take a tour around our town to take photos of the cemetaries here, not so grand as the one's in Paris but interesting in another way.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. ooooh I would be so curious about your pics... you should do that as soon as possible <3

      Löschen
  5. Gorgeous photos! Seems that you had a very goth day filled with graveyards and cats :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you sweetie :-*
      Oh yes - it was very gothy ... I love that atmosphere there... will go back next year <3

      Löschen
  6. Hier wollte ich auch noch geschrieben haben, dass ich die Fotos ganz toll finde. ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Danke Liebstes! Ich freue mich echt, dass die Bilder so gut ankommen - ich glaube, da muss ich wirklich noch die restlichen vom Friedhof bearbeiten und hier vorstellen :)

      Löschen