01.06.2013

These boots are made for walking...

...and that's just what Meeow does ;)
Hey sweeties...
sorry that I am a bit in delay the last days... as always: busy busy as a bee ^^ 
So - for bridging - I wanna show you my new babies... I couldn't help myself when I saw them - I needed them right now... and I am so happy - they are so comfy and fit to almost everything (gives everything a little bit Rockstar-style ;) )
 
 


 
(Boots ~ Bullboxer)
Now, I have a shopping-embargo for the next months... in two weeks I am in Paris again... and I am waiting for altogether 5 packages from Australia, from USA and China, which seem to got stucked at custom (I hate german custom... sooooooo slowly!!!)
So - now I have to get up my ass to get ready for Dark Saturday - it's working time tonight ;)
Whish you all a great weekend!
Hugs'n'Kisses
yours 
Meeow

Kommentare:

  1. Busy busy as a bee....:-D Du bist sowas von knuffig!!! :-* Und natürlich die Schuhe: Feinst! Passen zu Dir.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh, felißiges Bienschön hat aber schöne Schühchen =^.^=

    AntwortenLöschen