14.07.2013

June Instagram Instants

Hey sweeties ~
sorry that I've been late with so much posts - the review of last month's glossybox and box of beauty, my summary of the 101-challenge, my last hauls... everything is in the pipeline ~ but I became auntie last week - and next week I am going to be double auntie (the brother of Pat got this babygirl last week and my brother will get his babygirl next week ~ isn't it funny?). And besides that the weather was too good for blogging. I enjoyed the sun and came back to my old form and went every second day to gym. But I promise you, I will come back for blogging soon... ;)
So let's start with my instagrammed summary of last month...
 ooooh... Everyday I am thinking about Paris... so happy that we 'll go back there next year!
my sweetpeas growed so fast, I harvested them last week...
the little daughter of a client made me that pic... so cute ^^
Getting ready for a shopping-Saturday in Dortmund...
and won a package at Lush on this day!
... and finished the day with delicious donuts at Happy Donuts!
 Romeo is enjoying the sun outside...

 some of my hauls last month....
Jon Snow & Ghost - so in love with that shirt!
bought a Mark Ryden book in Paris....
 waiting for so long for those shoes...


faces and outfits of last month....
 green lips...
eyeshadow pigment nails...
mermaid legs...
party with Astra and Jeffie :D
 my beloved spacebubblelegs...
and last but not least... at the goth fleamarket ...
it was an awesome month with a lot of impressions and it was very turbulent... 
hope, everyone had a great June!
Hugs'n'Kisses
yours
Meeow

Kommentare:

  1. Schon oder? =) Ich war auch ganz erstaunt…
    Momentan entdecke ich diese ganzen natürlichen‚ Beauty-Tools‘ für mich. Es funktioniert auch besser als das neuste Waschgel XY mit verbesserter XY-Wirkung.

    PS: Ich hab mir auch schon überlegt ein Buch von Mark Ryden zu kaufen. Seine Bilder sind umwerfend. Vielleicht magst du mal ein paar Seiten aus dem Buch herzeigen? =)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ist auch viel besser für die Haut... wenn ich mir überlege, was man sich jeden Tag ins Gesicht schmiert, da braucht die Haut auch mal ne Pause :)

      Ich habe zig Mark Ryden Bücher in einem Artbookladen in Paris entdeckt - ich hätte mich arm kaufen können. Sie sind echt jeden Cent wert. Habe schon ein paar Photos von dem Buch in der Pipeline - werde sie hoffentlich mal die Tage posten ;)

      <3

      Löschen
  2. Hello, I'm here again, seeing updates. Excellent post, congratulations.
    Greetings from:
    http://terror-en-el-cine.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Sehr schöne Bilder. <3 Und wo gibt es diese grandiosen Skelett-Sneaker?

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Dankefein :)
      Die Sneaker sind die Hiya Skeleton Sneaker von Jeffrey Campbell - habe sie bei Miss KL (Karmaloop) geordert - im Sale ^^

      Löschen
  4. Aaaah, catacombs ♥
    I love your Jon Snow Tshirt and your bones shoes ! Where did you find it ?

    AntwortenLöschen