25.08.2013

Emptied ~ May - August 2013

Hey sweeties...
My emptied-box is bristeling - so I decided. it's time for an emptied-post today :) so here are the things I've emptied the last 3 months...
treaclemoon ~ one ginger morning shower gel
I loooove it, it smells so great, ginger and freshly squeezed lemons, the best start for a day and a really big bottle (500 ml), I've bought a new one. My favourite shower gel for sure.  ~ TOP!
yes to carrots ~ nourishing shower gel
a sample size out of the Glossy Box, it doesn't smell like carrots, boring... and made my skin dry. ~ FAIL!
CD ~ Citrus Deo Spray
I really love that scent but it didn't work after some weeks of use. So I won't buy it again. ~ OK!
Dove ~ maximum protection
The best antiperspirant ever. It works and it never fails. I've bought it again. Really recommend it! ~ TOP!
 ♥
bigsexyhair ~ spray & play
Volumizing hair spray. I've expected a lot when I found this sample size in my Glossy Box - it was okay but nothing to speak of. ~ OK!
algemarina ~ Trockenshampoo
It smells nice, its my favourite dry shampoo spray and its affordable. You can brush it out well. I've bought a new bottle. ~ TOP!
 
Annemarie Börlind ~ Aquanature revitalizing eye pads
cooling gel-eye pads, refreshing and smoothing. It felt so good on my eyes and its perfect after a long night. Awesome but very expensive (I had a sample in a Glossy Box). Maybe I will buy them one day... ~ TOP!
Lush ~ BB Seaweed fresh face mask
I like that mask, it makes my skin soft and its very refreshing, but after 2 weeks it began to get moldy. So I had to throw more than the half away... I will buy it again, but the next time I will freeze some portions. ~ OK!
Weleda ~ Iris refreshing face mask
You know, I am not a fan of Weleda. I don't like the products. And this face mask didn't convinced me too. ~ FAIL!
 
soap & glory ~ The daily smooth body butter
ooooooh yes, that smell and its so deep nourishing and moisturizing. Awesome. Will buy it again. ~ TOP!
L'occitane ~ concentre de lait
Soooo good, but this sample was insufficient for my whole body. I really love that scent and it makes my skin so soft. Maybe I will buy a big jar when I will be back in Paris next year. ~ TOP!
 ♥
Venus ~ sea salt body scrub
My long runner. I've shown it in my last emptied post. It smells like rosemary and it peels my skin perfectly. It feels like thousand sparkles on my skin after shower and you don't need any bodylotion after this treatment. Will buy more sachets soon. ~ TOP!
essence ~ soft touch mousse male-up
matt ivory is perfect matching with my skin. I love the texture and it lasts a whole party night. It also mattyfies perfect and its low in price. ~ TOP!
Garnier ~ Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream (matte)
*sigh* I don't wanna buy Garnier-stuff anymore. But my search for the perfect mattifying BB-cream seems to never end... and this one is the best I've found so far. ~ OK!
 
benefit ~ they're real! mascara
a sample size out of a glossy box. And I was impressed. My lashes are full and long and deep deep black with this mascara. Bought a new small-sized at Sephora in Paris. I think I will buy it again. ~ TOP!
Manhattan ~ Eyemazing Liner 
Love the deep matte black of that liner and it lasts the whole day and night. But I think the thin tip is drying out after some uses. ~ OK!
Astor ~ Eyebrow Pencil
My favourite black eyebrow pencil. I've bought a new one for sure. It's the best black and it glides easily on my skin. ~ TOP!
 
L de Lolita Lempicka
I love the scents of Lolita Lempicka. This one was emptied so fast. ~ TOP!
dermalogica
daily microfoilant and
ultra calming mist
I am a big sucker for dermalogica. So sad that its high in price. 
The daily microfoilant is a powder which, mixed with water, is a perfect peeling for your skin.It made my skin so soft. The mist was the perfect addition to this peeling. ~ TOP!
essence ~ nail polish remover strawberry-passionfruit
Nice scent. It doesn't smell like nail polish and it removes my polish thoroughly. ~ TOP!
La Roche -Posay
Toleriane Eye Makeup remover
My absolute favourite makeup-remover. Got this one from a good friend, she is working in a pharmacy and got this for me. It's so gentle to my sensitive eyes and it comes in convenient vials. I will buy this again, when I am the next time in France, cause you get it there for a reduced rate. ~ TOP!
Balea young ~ cleansing wipes Green Coconut
A limited edition. Love that scent like Pina Colada. The Balea cleansing wipes always are nice and the price is also nice. But it doesn't beat all of my eye makeup... ~ OK!
Alterna ~ Bamboo ~ Color Hold + Shampoo, Conditioner and Hair mask
aaaah... Alterna, I love you! Maybe I will buy the whole set in original size one day, I love that scent, it makes my hair shiny, soft and my Stargazer haircolor lasts 1/3 longer than with other products. ~ TOP!
So - this was my review of my emptied stuff of the last three months ... I hope it was a bit useful ;)
Oh and I am looking forward for 2 weeks off - so I have enough time to write a load of more posts in this time.  ;)
Hugs'n'Kisses
yours

Meeow

Kommentare:

  1. Da haste aber wenig aufebraucht in 3 Monaten ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Was meinste, wie viel ich an angebrochenem hier rumstehen habe - ich muss ja auch immer gleich alles öffnen, statt erstmal etwas aufzubrauchen :D (und Zahnpasta und meine Lush-Badezusätze [vergesse immer, sie vorher zu photographieren] lasse ich immer weg in diesem Post)

      Löschen
  2. Wir mögen offensichtlich das gleiche Zeugs.
    -Ginger Morning
    -Soap and Glory
    -L'Occitane
    -Sea Salt Body Scrub
    ...liebe ich ebenfalls total!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. das zeugt von einem hervorragenden Geschmack *grinsel* Ich mag übrigens deinen Blog <3 <3 <3 (aber kein Wunder, wir haben ja schließlich einen ähnlichen Geschmack :D )

      Löschen