30.12.2013

Beetlejuice Beetlejuice Beetlejuice...

...Hey Sweeties!
Yes, I am back and alive - so sorry for the months without any sign or posting - but I had so much to do and I needed some time to recover myself from the passed weeks - but now I am here and I am so glad being back for blogging!
I was a little bit productive the last weeks - tried to relax with paintings and I am learning crocheting right now *gnihi*. So today I wanna show you some of my works of the last months... it was a bit burtonesque...
my Beetlejuice-Girl :)
the work in progress....
 
cause I love sandworms I painted some letterpaper for my penpals...
and another letterpaper with little bats...
a little sketch on an envelope...
and tadaaa: here is my next tattoo - I have my next tattoo-date next month... so curious about my cute little tiger-shark *thihi*
Hope you like my little exhibition ...
Hugs'n'Kisses
yours
Meeow

1 Kommentar:

  1. I think you are amazingly talented!! A children's book or comics would be something you could professionally work with. :)

    AntwortenLöschen