19.01.2014

A commissioned work - under the sea!

Hey sweeties ~
I was very busy with some comissioned works the last weeks - I did some drafts for an underwater scene sleeve for a gal, who has a favourite hobby: diving. So I created her some of her favourite underwater-creatures.
I feel very honored that she is wearing my pics under her skin now... so curious, when her tattoos are finished and colored. 
the central piece is this diving hamster cause her love gives her this nickname....
an octopus with a diving-flag....
...a seahorse...
an evil honeycomb-moray...
a picasso fish...
and last but not least: a trembling nudibranch... isn't she cute?
Hope, you enjoyed my little pieces of art for today :)
Wish you all a great start into the new week!
Hugs'n'Kisses
yours
Meeow

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen