02.02.2014

One person's craziness is another person's reality

or: burtonesque pottery embellishment...
Hey Sweeties!
A friend of mine invited for her birthday party last Friday, and I decided to create something special for her. She is a big Tim Burton fan - so I painted some mugs and bowls with some characters of the Tim Burton universe. I choosed some sidekick characters and other figures, apart from the Jack & Sally-hype...
I bought white mugs and bowls from, Butler's and painted them with Hobbyline PorcelainPEN.
Sparky
Toxic Boy
Oysterboy
Zero
Barrel
Stainboy
 evil toy from Nightmare before Christmas
 
and Shock :)
My friend was very happy about my gifts - and now I am thinking about crafting some tableware for my home... 
Hugs'n'Kisses
yours
Meeow

Kommentare:

  1. Uuuh, wunderwunderschön!!! *___*

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh my gosh!! They are so beautiful! As I said before, you are so talented, there is a bit of a personal twist of the caracters you painted and that makes them even more beautiful.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. These are so awesome! Holy cow, you could sell those! I'd buy them! xD

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. They're absolutely wonderful! Just beautifully done <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. OMG die sind ja zuckersüß! Über diese Geschenke hätte ich mich auch riesig gefreut. Ganz, ganz toll! ♥

    AntwortenLöschen